As a Christian organisation, our values and core beliefs are founded upon the Bible.
- Life-Gate Inc. is founded on the belief that every human being is made in the image of God and is unique and precious, with spiritual, physical, emotional and social aspects of their being that require a holistic response in counselling.
- We value every person as deeply loved by God, and therefore offer our services to all, irrespective of race, colour, gender, religion or social status.
- We value the family unit: all services are aimed at providing individuals, couples, families, and those who support them, with opportunities for growth, change and the encouragement needed to reach their full potential, while preserving relationships and creating healthy family environments.
- We consider ourselves recipients of the love and grace of Christ and seek to express that same grace and self-sacrificial love to those we reach out to.
- We value the dedication, sacrifice and contributions of our Board of Directors and our wonderful team of volunteers and placement students, and think of our team as the ‘Life-Gate family’. We seek to create a workplace that is characterised by integrity, love, acceptance and a celebration of the unique gifts and abilities each volunteer brings to our team.